Creating beautiful, impactful workbooks for your course or business no longer has to be a massive undertaking. Build the workbook you want in a fraction of the time with our premade Madison Workbook Template for Canva. Includes 70+ mix and match, preformatted pages for everything from course content and quizzes to assessments, questionnaires, and more. Great for course curriculum, lead magnets, team onboarding, and client information packets.
All of our templates are:
- Instant downloads
- 100% customizable
- Easy to use (and reuse!)
- Quick to update
- Designed to drive results
- Guaranteed to please (or we’ll make it right)
- 4 cover templates
- 2 table of contents templates
- 2 welcome/introduction templates
- 1 mission/vision template
- 2 course outline templates
- 2 chapter/module title templates
- 14 editorial templates
- 1 worksheet/planner introduction template
- 9 worksheet templates
- 5 checklist templates (including a yes/no template and chapter wrap-up template)
- 3 planner templates (monthly, weekly, daily)
- 3 tracker templates (goals, habits, and 30-day challenge)
- 4 questionnaire templates (assessment, quiz, and results)
- 1 pro/con template
- 3 steps/roadmap templates
- 1 tools & resources template
- 2 portfolio or gallery templates
- 3 quote templates
- 2 FAQ templates
- 2 testimonial templates
- 2 CTA/sales templates
- 1 contact template
- 1 back cover template
All this template requires is a Canva account (Free or Pro) and access to the internet!
Don’t have Canva? You can sign up for a free account here.
How will I receive my template?
Upon purchasing this product, you will receive a digital PDF with a link to access the template in Canva. You can start using your template immediately! No physical product will be mailed to you as part of this purchase.
Can I reuse my template?
Absolutely! You may reuse this template for your own projects as many times as you need! However,we kindly ask that you obtain our approval prior to sharing the template with clients or other businesses. The template also can’t be resold or redistributed.
I’m new to Canva – is it hard to learn?
We love Canva because anyone can learn how to use it quickly. If you’re new to the application, make sure you check out our Canva tutorials to show you the ropes!
What if I have any issues with my template?
We’re committed to ensuring all of our customers have the best experience with our business and templates. If you encounter any issues with your template or if you have ideas for how to make them even better, please send us an email at email@example.com.
*Please note any images used in the product photos are for display purposes only and are not included in the template you’ll receive. Should you wish to use them in your project, instructions for downloading them are included in the PDF you will receive at purchase.